Welcome to the Auburn Public Library
Enjoy reading or listening to the classics, best sellers, fiction, and non-fiction. Check out an old movie, relax with your favorite magazine, research your family tree, do your taxes, play solitaire, or build a lego tower with your little one. There are endless possibilites!
Check us out, the options are endless!
Resources - Work or do research, relax and play, from the office or from home, anytime:
- Wireless Internet/Hot Spot, 7 Internet ready computers
- Genealogy/ Comprehensive birth & Obit. files
- Best Sellers, Classics, Magazines
- Fiction, Non Fiction, Children, Junior, Young Adult, and Adult materials
- Books on Cassette and Compact Disc, Large Print materials
- Videos, DVDs, Music CDs
- Public Fax machines
- Public Color Copier
- Interlibrary Loan service
- Public Meeting room
- Home of the Auburn Veteran's Resource Center
- Children's play area, puppet theater, listening center, and art center
- "Dutch Leonard Hometown" display and memorabilia
- Rock and Shell collection donated by Lou Sandage
Whats going on?
- Check out the calendar
Have a Question?
Ask your local librarian a question anytime.
Looking for Something?
FirstSearch is an online service that gives users access to a rich collection of reference databases. (Please contact your local library for login information.)